Erica Minchella was recently interviewed on the BE THAT LAWYER Podcast by Steve Fretzin.
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Erica Minchella discuss:
- Finding your way to do business development, regardless of personality type.
- Business development that makes sense for your practice and values.
- Insecurity isn’t a defect – make it your greatest asset.
- Being who you are and making an effort in building your book of business.
- Relationship networking is one of the best ways to do business. Keep top of mind, stay on social media, go to groups, but keep building those relationships.
- You have to have a number of different sources of business development to keep work flowing as markets change.
- If you think there is a group that can benefit your firm or others in your field and it doesn’t exist – start it. Be willing to bring like-minded people together.
- People do not want to hear everything about you. Listen first, don’t talk more than 50%, and pay active attention to the other person.
Listen to the full episode by clicking here.